[mlpack] GSoC 2013 Report - September 2, 2013

Marcus Edel marcus.edel at fu-berlin.de
Mon Sep 9 05:59:07 EDT 2013

Hello everyone.

As a part of the Google Summer of Code 2013, I'm working on automatic benchmarking of mlpack methods. It has been three months since I started working, and I would like to share with the community of the work I've been doing on the last week.

The last week has been kind of slow because last week I was quite busy for other stuff.

Just a quick description of what I did last week:

* I've fixed a few bugs.
* I've cleaned up the existing code.
* I've added x-axis labels for the bar graph.
* I've updated the notes page regarding the automatic benchmark system [1].

For those interested you can check out the current version of the
website here [2].

If anyone has any tips and or feedback or want something implemented on
the results page feel free to send me an email.

See you next week!

Cheers,

Marcus

[1] http://www.mlpack.org/trac/wiki/AutomaticBenchmark