[mlpack] GSoC 2013 Report - August 26, 2013

Marcus Edel marcus.edel at fu-berlin.de
Mon Sep 2 05:35:43 EDT 2013

Hello everyone.

As a part of the Google Summer of Code 2013, I'm working on automatic benchmarking of mlpack methods. It has been two months and three weeks since I started working, and I would like to share with the community of the work I've been doing on the last week.

Just a quick description of what I did this week:

* Collect the first results for the competing libraries.
* Collect the first results for the memory benchmarks.
* I've fixed some timing bugs.
* I've improved the KPCA method.
* I've restructured the jenkins jobs.

For those interested you can check out the current version of the
website here: http://big.cc.gt.atl.ga.us/job/benchmark%20-%20reports/Benchmark_Results/?

If anyone has any tips and or feedback or want something implemented on
the results page feel free to send me an email.

See you next week!

Cheers,

Marcus