[Women at CC] Save the Date: #Decoded Workshop 2/4

Steele, Christen E csteele at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Jan 29 20:20:05 EST 2020

Mark your calendar for a very special workshop next Tuesday, February 4th in Klaus 1116 from 6:00 - 8:00 pm.  This workshop is designed for students from underrepresented backgrounds in tech (women & persons of color) and our guest speaker has built a career around helping you get your foot in the door.  She'll be here to provide you with tips & tricks to help you land your dream job.  Check out her bio below and even RSVP<https://gatech.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lSj5I3kMRVM5yB> today if you're interested in attending.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D5D6E1.7C609DF0]

Christen Steele
Director of Computing Career Services
Corporate Affiliates Program, Career Advising, Student Organizations
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Georgia Institute of Technology
Phone: (404) 385-5622
Email: csteele at cc.gatech.edu<mailto:csteele at cc.gatech.edu>
College of Computing Building (CCB) Rm. 139