[Women at CC] GT Girls Who Code

Steele, Christen E csteele at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Aug 28 10:01:00 EDT 2020

[http://i1.cmail20.com/ei/d/34/848/A22/051325/csfinal/EmailBannerTemplate21-9900000000079e3c.png]

Hello,

The GT Girls Who Code club is looking for new members for this academic year! All majors are welcome to apply, though a background or interest in Computer Science is encouraged for the facilitator roles.

We are looking for passionate women in STEM to join and create a supportive community here at Tech.

Girls Who Code at Georgia Tech partners with other middle and high schools in Atlanta to teach coding classes to students who are normally underrepresented in the field of computer science. This year we are doing all of our teaching virtually. If you are interested in teaching, fill out our application to become an educational facilitator!

If you are only interested in joining our general meetings and interactive talks with tech companies and women in tech, then apply as general member and we will keep you in the loop for all of our events!

Applications for general members and teaching facilitators<https://forms.gle/GrT4MGTNKYRsF87N8> are due September 4 at 11:59pm!

We are also looking for our next Committee Leads! These positions will be open to all members (new AND returning). If you are interested in either Social Media & Outreach, Education & Curriculum, or Networking then apply HERE<https://forms.gle/QXJ2qJ5RooJUJ95F9>. This application is due September 4 at 11:59pm.

Best,

The Girls Who Code Club 😊

[cid:image002.png at 01D67CBC.595C37C0]

If you have any questions please contact: gtgirlswhocode at gmail.com<mailto:gtgirlswhocode at gmail.com>