[Women at CC] Facebook Workshop - Today!

Michel, Megan E megan.michel at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Jan 30 10:57:49 EST 2019

[cid:image001.png at 01D4AF4F.3D9A0C10]

"Careers, Conversations & Culture" with Facebook

We are excited to invite you to Facebook's "Career, Conversations & Culture" workshop hosted at Georgia State University (open to all students in the Greater Atlanta community). This event will provide members with greater insight into people & projects our teams work on to support 2-Billion users. In addition to hearing from speakers, there will be appetizers and conversations with our Women@/Black@/Latin@ family.

Event Info: https://fbatlanta.splashthat.com/

Event Access Code: FBATL

RSVP HERE: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/facebook-regional-recruiting-event-hosted-by-georgia-state-university-tickets-53811457518