[Women at CC] You're Invited: Aspirations in Computing Awards

Whitlow, Jennifer N jwhitlow at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Feb 28 09:23:55 EST 2017

Hi all,

I would like to invite you to join us for the 2016-2017 NCWIT Aspirations in Computing Georgia Award Banquet on Friday, March 3, 2017 at the Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center from 6:00pm-9:30pm.

The Aspirations in Computing awards recognizes high school female students for their accomplishments and aspirations in computing and IT. During the award ceremony, we will be individually recognizing all of our award winners, honorable mentions, as well as our educator award winner and honorable mention. The award banquet will begin at 5:45pm with registration, followed by dinner and the ceremony at 6:30pm. Since the awards banquet is a sit down dinner, please RSVP by 11pm tonight, February 28th at the link below.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/AspirationsAcademicCorporateRSVP<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.surveymonkey.com_r_AspirationsAcademicCorporateRSVP&d=DwMF-g&c=MtgQEAMQGqekjTjiAhkudQ&r=rsKEdP1jfaB_ZvxHuIboSHKozq-PKzXBA0urJLoxbuE&m=7yGyBJihcmJR1zZzFM7nMSKq-hoeZRxyiypo-fg_2eg&s=nD-uU4oeV1Ae2KhiJyk3LFc30kIF0mGm2UWDfVOG544&e=>

Please note that we have limited spaces available, and will require an RSVP for you to attend. This is a great opportunity for you to meet the future of women in computing!

If you have any questions about the event, please let me know.

Sincerely,
Jennifer

Jennifer Whitlow, M.Ed.
Director of Computing Enrollment