[UWAB] Meeting Tonight: Letter Writing!

Gerke, Maura M mgerke at gatech.edu
Thu Mar 13 13:22:47 EDT 2014

Hi W at CC Members!

We will be doing a fun outreach activity at tonight's meeting. We will be hand writing letters to the girls that have been accepted to the College of Computing for next year. We think that a personal touch will help convince the students that the CoC is where they should be. The more people we have that come, the more time you can put into each individual's letter. Hope to see you tonight at 6:30 in OUR NEW MEETING ROOM CCB 340!

Also, a big big thank you to Dean Galil and Professor Dana Randall to coming to our meeting last week and helping to get our meeting room moved. We are very excited to announce that Dana will be serving as our Faculty Advisor! We'll talk about this more at the meeting tonight.

--
Maura Gerke & Emma Hargrave
W at CC Co-Chairs