[UWAB] Tonight's Meeting

Powell, Kaitlin E kpowell32 at gatech.edu
Thu Jan 31 15:33:01 EST 2013

Hi Everybody!

I hope everyone's week is going well and that you all had a lot of success with the career fair! If you were a volunteer, thanks for all of the help! I hope you get many interviews, that they all go well, and that everyone gets the internship or job offers they want. I also want to remind you all about our meeting tonight, in room 354 of the CoC from 6:30 - 7:30. We will be having a discussion, as well as trying to plan an event that we can do while we are still trying to figure out the new event policy.

I hope to see everyone there!

Kaitlin Powell