[UWAB] Upcoming meeting and campus events

Powell, Kaitlin E kpowell32 at gatech.edu
Wed Jan 23 16:16:43 EST 2013

Hi Everybody!

I wanted to send out a couple of reminders and announcements. First of all, our second meeting will be tomorrow from 6:30-7:30 in room 354 of the CoC. We will be holding officer elections for the offices of Treasurer, Secretary, Webmaster, and Reporter. If you would like to run for any of these offices and have not yet informed either myself (kpowell32 at gatech.edu) or Alissa (ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu), please do so. Also, please prepare a short speech for the post you are running for (Although it doesn't need to be too elaborate. No pressure.).

In addition to that, if you are able and willing to help us out with the peer reviewing of resumes portion of the upcoming CoC event Upgrade, this Friday from 8-9 pm, please let one of us know if you haven't already.

I also wanted to mention that Citi is going to be having an information session for their Citi Technology Leadership Program tonight from     6:00-7:30p.m. It will be held at the Student Success Center, President's Suite A and there will be food and beverages. They are looking for full-time and intern candidates.

Lastly, I have attached a flier with information about Macy's Executive Development Program. Take a look if you are interested.

I hope to see you guys soon!

Kaitlin Powell