[UWAB] RSVP for Microsoft Dinner TODAY BEFORE 9PM

Alissa Hartenbaum ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu
Tue Sep 11 13:00:57 EDT 2012

Hi girls,

If you would like to attend the Microsoft Dinner at Figo Pasta on Tuesday, September 25th at 6:30 pm (leaving from the CoC at 6pm) please e-mail me * IMMEDIATELY *! The restaurant needs to have a final count sooner than expected.

In your RSVP, please include:
* Your name
* Your email
* Whether you need a ride or can drive (and how many people)
* Your cell phone number

You cannot be assured a spot at this awesome dinner unless you RSVP before 9pm tonight. Apologies for the change in the deadline.

Alissa Hartenbaum

ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu
Computational Media Undergrad - Georgia Institute of Technology
Co-Chair Women @ the College of Computing