[UWAB] Next Meeting, Career Fair, Microsoft Dinner

Alissa Hartenbaum ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu
Sat Sep 8 15:19:59 EDT 2012

Hey girls,

Thanks to everyone who came to our first meeting this Thursday. At our meeting next Thursday we will be discussing Interview Dos and Don’ts, including what to wear, say, and prepare. Feel free to bring practice interview questions.

Just a reminder that the CoC Career Fair is this Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. You will need a resume, ID, and proper attire to enter.

Finally, join Microsoft and their Georgia Tech alumni for a fun filled evening of dining, networking & more on Tuesday, September 25th at 6:30pm! Microsoft is sponsoring a dinner at Osteria del Figo (1210 Howell Mill Road) for Women at CC and Minorities @ the College of Computing. A carpool will be leaving from outside the CoC at 6:00pm. Please be on time.

If you would like to attend the dinner, please * RSVP BY MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 17TH * to Alissa Hartenbaum ( ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu ) or Krista Palmer ( kpalmer312 at gmail.com ). If you are able to drive, please include that in your RSVP email. If you do not need a ride, please let us know that as well.

If you have any questions, please contact me or Kaitlin Powell (kpowell32 at gatech.edu).

Have a great weekend!

Alissa Hartenbaum

ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu
Computational Media Undergrad - Georgia Institute of Technology
Co-Chair Women @ the College of Computing