[UWAB] IMPORTANT INFORMATION about Tech Beautification Day!!!!

Alissa Hartenbaum ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu
Thu Mar 15 22:39:02 EDT 2012

Hi girls,

Here are the minutes from today's meeting: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zOZF1RNYy8wvZiw_0AK24oFc1D2im3bO2QFlSgieoNU/edit . Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate famous women in computing!

We decided at the meeting today to do both Tech Beautification Day and our Disney Marathon on Saturday, March 31st. This means that we will spend 9am-1:30pm cleaning up part of the campus together, and at 3pm we will meet back up at the CoC to relax with some amazing Disney movies and food.

The important thing now is that we need to sign up for Tech Beautification Day ASAP!!!!! Please send in your application by midday tomorrow. However, if you receive this e-mail after that time and are interested, please fill out the application anyway.

The application is simple:

1) Go to https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGVuTW91aGF3OXI5dU1VeW5aamN3Y2c6MQ
2) For project, select "Klaus - Planting Shrubs". This may not be the project we're assigned to, but whatever we do, we will be kept as a group.
3) For group, put "Women at CC"
4) Hit submit and you're done!

Tech Beautification Day is a great opportunity to work together and give back to Tech. Women at CC has done this event every year and I hope to see you all come out and continue that tradition this year. Sorry for the rush.

Alissa Hartenbaum

ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu
Computational Media Undergrad - Georgia Institute of Technology
Co-Chair Women @ the College of Computing