[UWAB] Meeting Tomorrow, Coffee Talk Tomorrow

Alissa Hartenbaum ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu
Wed Mar 14 13:15:38 EDT 2012

Hey girls,

Our meeting tomorrow will be from 6-7pm in CoC 354 . We will be celebrating women in computing for Women's History Month. Curious about what that means? Come and find out. We will also discuss our plans concerning our Disney Movie Marathon and Tech Beautification Day on Saturday, March 31st.

Also tomorrow, Professor Kristen Marsicano from the School of Computer Science will be sharing her professional story and answering questions over free coffee, tea, and cookies. The Coffee Talk will be from 2-3pm in the CULC Room 205 next to the Starbucks . This is a fantastic chance to get to know a female faculty member who can give you lots of great advice on how to be successful. You can find out more about Professor Marsicano here: http://coe.gatech.edu/content/kristin-marsicano

See you all tomorrow!

Alissa Hartenbaum

ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu
Computational Media Undergrad - Georgia Institute of Technology
Co-Chair Women @ the College of Computing