[UWAB] Aspiration Awards

Jennifer Whitlow jwhitlow at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Jan 20 20:58:14 EST 2012

Hi girls!

I noticed several of you have RSVP'd for the Aspiration Awards. If you are bringing guests (which is great!), please message me their name and info. We are trying to compile a list of all GT and corporate reps, as well as any other VIPs.

Just because I know many of the guys in the orgs room participate in all Women at CC events, I'm going to throw this out there...Due to the nature of the event, it is not appropriate to bring all the guys from the orgs room, so please respect that. This is a very high level and important event. We do not want any distractions taken away from these award winners or the importance of this event.

Thanks!
Jen

Jennifer Whitlow
Program Coordinator for Enrollment