[UWAB] Board Game Night Tomorrow!

Powell, Kaitlin E kpowell32 at gatech.edu
Thu Jan 12 19:40:42 EST 2012

Hi guys!

First, thanks to all of the girls that came out to our event at Yogli Mogli last night! It was really fun seeing and talking to everybody over a delicious bowl of frozen yogurt!

I would just like to remind everybody that W at CC's Board Game Night is tomorrow. We are going to have some board games, and probably a deck or two of cards. We welcome you to bring your own board games and any friends who might want to come. So come to have fun, eat some pizza, and socialize with everybody.

Also, the regular meeting time will be Thursdays from 6:00-7:00 pm. Our first meeting will be next Thursday, January 19 , and we will send out another e-mail with the determined location for meetings beforehand.

If you have any questions, please e-mail me or Alissa at kpowell32 at gatech.edu or ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu

See you all tomorrow night!

Kaitlin Powell
Co-chair, W at CC