[UWAB] 2013 TAPIA Celebration of Diversity in Computing Scholarship Application Now Open

Jennifer Whitlow jwhitlow at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Dec 21 14:31:53 EST 2012

The Office of Outreach, Enrollment, and Community is pleased to announce that we have opened our scholarship application for the 2013 Richard Tapia Celebration of Diversity in Computing. This year's conference will take place February 7th-10th in Washington, D.C. The scholarship includes: conference registration, hotel, and flight. For more information on the conference, visit http://tapiaconference.org/2013/.

If you are interested in attending the conference through a scholarship, please visit http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TAPIA_2013 and complete the form. Applications must be submitted by 11:45pm on Friday, January 4th to be considered for the scholarship. Decisions will be made by Monday, January 7th and scholarship recipients will be notified by Tuesday, January 8th.

Jennifer Whitlow
GT College of Computing
Program Coordinator for Enrollment
jwhitlow at cc.gatech.edu