[UWAB] Tomorrow's meeting and meeting time survey

Powell, Kaitlin E kpowell32 at gatech.edu
Wed Dec 5 11:42:59 EST 2012

Hi everybody!

I hope that everybody's dead week is going well and that you are all ready (or getting ready) for exams next week. Tomorrow will be our last meeting of the semester, and as such will be our end of semester banquet. The banquet is going to work kind of like a potluck, so if you haven't already, please sign up on the google doc here if you are able to bring something to the banquet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ap76wVR9r_x0dFJjU0p0VFpCbEtMeFVfVWRPQ281MVE#gid=0 .

Also, we will be having a version of Secret Santa at the meeting, so if you can, please also bring a gift of a value between $5- $10. Hopefully we can make this meeting a really fun time before exams.

Lastly, please, if you haven't already, do fill out the survey for the meeting time next semester. We are sorry that we have to give this survey now instead of during Phase II when you have a better idea of what your final schedule is going to be, but they are setting the times earlier, and we feel that you should all have the opportunity to choose a time.

The survey is here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3WSF3KF .

Please take the time to fill it out if you haven't already, and I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow!

Kaitlin Powell