[UWAB] GRACE HOPPER 2012 Scholarship Application Now Open

Jennifer Whitlow jwhitlow at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Aug 6 23:17:42 EDT 2012

Hi ladies,

The Office of Outreach, Enrollment, and Community is pleased to announce that we have opened our scholarship application for the 2012 Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing. This year's conference will take place October 2nd-October 6th in Baltimore, MD. The scholarship includes: conference registration, hotel, and flight.

If you are interested in attending the conference through a scholarship, please visit http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GraceHopper2012 and complete the form. Applications must be submitted by 11:45pm on Friday, August 24th to be considered for the scholarship. Decisions will be made by Monday, August 27th and scholarship recipients will be notified by Tuesday, August 28th.

Jen

Jennifer Whitlow
Program Coordinator for Enrollment
College of Computing