[UWAB] End of Semester Banquet Tomorrow

Alissa Hartenbaum ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu
Wed Apr 25 14:06:14 EDT 2012

Hey girls,

We're nearing the end of the semester and summer will soon be here. To celebrate, our meeting tomorrow will be replaced by the End of Semester Banquet, a potluck party.

The Banquet will be from 6-7pm in the conference room. We are asking that everyone try to bring a food item. Once you know what you want to bring, please post it here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArIFoswkOr3cdDJ5eVUtMS1DUVRmX1daeEtGdk1PZWc#gid=0

Even if you haven't been to many meetings this semester, we would love to see you! This is a great opportunity to catch up with other club members before the school year ends.

I hope to see you all tomorrow!

Alissa Hartenbaum

ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu
Computational Media Undergrad - Georgia Institute of Technology
Co-Chair Women @ the College of Computing