[UWAB] Spa Night and Elections Tomorrow

Alissa Hartenbaum ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu
Wed Apr 18 23:25:42 EDT 2012

Hi girls,

Our meeting tomorrow will be from 6-7pm in room 354 as usual. The snack will be a meat and cheese tray, and parfait. We will be having another spa night to relax from a week of hard work. We will also hold our Co-Chair elections for next semester.

Next week will be our End of Semester Banquet. Everyone is asked to bring some type of food, whether a main dish or a bag of chips. Please sign up at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArIFoswkOr3cdDJ5eVUtMS1DUVRmX1daeEtGdk1PZWc . If you are willing to bring something, but don't know what you want to bring yet, leave that part blank. The purpose of this is really to make sure that we don't end up with ten boxes of cookies next Thursday.

I was also asked to let everyone know that GITMAD is having an App-a-thon this Friday at 6pm in Klaus 1447. Go to gitmad.org for more info.

See you all tomorrow!

Alissa Hartenbaum

ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu
Computational Media Undergrad - Georgia Institute of Technology
Co-Chair Women @ the College of Computing