[UWAB] Meeting Tomorrow, Karaoke Night Friday

Alissa Hartenbaum ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu
Wed Apr 11 21:18:30 EDT 2012

Hi girls,

The weekly meeting will be tomorrow from 6-7pm in our usual room (CoC 354). We will be discussing how to make the most of your summer break. As usual, snacks will be provided.

THIS FRIDAY , Women at CC will be hosting a karaoke night, open to the entire College of Computing. The event will take place in CoC room 101 from 6-8pm. Invite your friends to come enjoy the music, food, and fun!

Next week we will have Co-Chair elections for next semester. If you are interested in running, please let me know and prepare a one minute speech. If you have any questions about what the two co-chairs do, feel free to ask.

See you all tomorrow,
Alissa Hartenbaum

ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu
Computational Media Undergrad - Georgia Institute of Technology
Co-Chair Women @ the College of Computing