[UWAB] Drivers Needed for Thursday's Overnight Event

Jennifer Whitlow jwhitlow at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Apr 10 12:03:18 EDT 2012

Hi everyone,

I have one last request associated with the overnight event. We have several students flying in to Atlanta for the event, and usually Troy or myself would go and pick the students and their parents up at the airport. When planning, we didn't realize that our entire office would be at the Georgia Tech award luncheon on Thursday from 11:30-2. We are looking for 2-3 drivers who can make the following pick-ups:

11:30am (2 students)
12:30 (1 student and his father)
1:45 (2-3 students and parents - one flight lands at 1:30 and the second at 2:00)

If you cannot drive but are willing to help out with this, we can also get people to meet them at the airport and bring them back via MARTA. If you drive, we will reimburse you for  your mileage and parking at the airport.

Please let me know if you are available ASAP.

Thank you,
Jennifer

Jennifer Whitlow
GT College of Computing