[UWAB] Meeting Tomorrow! Decorate Cookies!

Alissa Hartenbaum ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu
Wed Apr 4 20:03:03 EDT 2012

Hey girls,

Our meeting tomorrow will be in CoC 354 from 6-7pm as usual. Come decorate cookies!

Women at CC Co-Chair elections for next semester will be held during our April 19th meeting. If you are interested in running, please let me know before that date.

Women at CC's Karaoke Night has been moved from Thursday 4/12 to Friday 4/13. Make sure to mark it on your calendar!

If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me or Kaitlin Powell (kpowell32 at gatech.edu).

See you tomorrow,
Alissa Hartenbaum

ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu
Computational Media Undergrad - Georgia Institute of Technology
Co-Chair Women @ the College of Computing