[UWAB] Great Pumpkin Festival Fliers

Linda Huynh lhuynh at gatech.edu
Mon Oct 24 14:25:57 EDT 2011

Hello girls!

I hope that all of you had a good weekend!  It was great seeing some of you
at Team Buzz.  I had a fun time sorting through those piles higher than my
head; did you? :)

I wanted to let you all know that fliers for the Great Pumpkin Festival have
been printed.  You can find them in the W at CC folder on the 3rd floor in the
area around Jen's room, CoC 351.  Please take as many as you are able and
work on plastering them everywhere!  We are trying to hit as many places
within the CoC and Klaus as possible.  More posters -> more people -> more
fun!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me or Alissa.

Sincerely,
Linda