[UWAB] Team Buzz and Meeting Minutes

Linda Huynh lhuynh at gatech.edu
Mon Oct 3 07:53:37 EDT 2011

Hey girls,

Thank you to everyone to came out to karaoke night last Friday!  I had a lot
of fun seeing everyone perform all of the classics that we know and love.
The minutes from last week can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=13huTpm3EwsE3tzLUnMWkGlr4Jp9h3_lSEn9zwz8iIaM

Additionally, *Team Buzz applications are now open*!  Please head over to
http://main.teambuzz.org/joinagroup if you want to sign up for our group or
http://main.teambuzz.org/ for more information.   The group access code is *
w at cc*.  We will be at the Atlanta base of the St. Vincent de Paul Society.
 If there are no spots remaining but you would still like to attend, please
let me know and I will add you to our external list.

If there are any questions or comments, email me (lhuynh at gatech.edu) or
Alissa (ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu) as soon as possible.  Thank you, and I hope
to see you at the next meeting!

Sincerely,