[UWAB] Elections and Potluck This Thursday

Linda Huynh lhuynh at gatech.edu
Tue Nov 29 13:26:48 EST 2011

Hello girls!

I wanted to remind you all that we will be having our co-chair elections
this *Thursday, December 1st* during our meeting.  If you are planning to
run, please prepare a 30-second speech regarding your candidacy.  If you
are not able to make the meeting and would still like to run, please
prepare either a video or paragraph that we can show our members during the
election time.

This next meeting will be a potluck dinner.  Everyone is encouraged to
bring food to prepare for the end of semester and the holiday season.  Jen
has offered to host the potluck at her apartment, a few minutes drive from
campus.  If you were going to attend or thinking of attending, please fill
out the location survey below.  If enough girls respond, we will try to
host the potluck at Jen's apartment.  Otherwise, we will be meeting in our
regular meeting room, CoC 354.

Link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KF6GGS6

Any questions or comments should be directed to either me (lhuynh at gatech.edu)
or Alissa (ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu) before the meeting.  Thanks, and I hope