[UWAB] Accepted Women's Reception

Linda Huynh lhuynh at gatech.edu
Tue Nov 29 00:37:23 EST 2011

Hey girls!

I wanted to let you know about an opportunity happening this weekend.
 Tech's Accepted Women's Reception is this Sunday, December 4th from 2:00
to 4:00pm in the Bill Moore Student Success Center.  We are looking for a
few representatives to talk to high school girls who have been accepted
into Tech about W at CC and their experiences in a science fair-type of
atmosphere.

If you are interested, please let me know as soon as possible.  Thanks, and
I'll be emailing you all soon with more information about our potluck
dinner this week!

Regards,
Linda