[UWAB] Pumpkin Festival set-up

Hartenbaum, Alissa J ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu
Wed Nov 2 18:47:21 EDT 2011

Hey girls,

To follow up Linda's email about the Fall Festival tomorrow, I would like to add a few notes about set-up.

We need all the help we can get, as early as possible, to set up tables and games, place decorations, and prepare food and drinks. If you are looking for a more definite time, we would suggest coming to the CoC around 2:30 pm. Events like this take a long time to set up, and we will need all the time (and people) we can find. It would be terrible if our two hour event started late because set-up took too long.

The event will go on, rain or shine, so I will see you all tomorrow!

Alissa Hartenbaum