[UWAB] Great Pumpkin Festival tomorrow!

Linda Huynh lhuynh at gatech.edu
Wed Nov 2 12:05:03 EDT 2011

Hello girls!

Our Great Pumpkin Festival is tomorrow!  It's time to get excited!  A few
points:

   - I know it looks like rain, but please *advertise *the event to as many
   people as you are able.
      - Our event's flier is attached.
   - Some sad news.  We just received confirmation that we will not be able
   to use a dunk tank for the event.  We will instead have a "pie in the face"
   event with several faculty members, including Cedric, to raise money for
   the Atlanta Food Bank.
   - *Sign up *on the swiki if you are available to help out.  Make sure to
   put times if you are not going to staff the entire time.  We can always use
   extras!
      - Link: http://swiki.cc.gatech.edu:8080/WUAB/175
      - If you are *staffing*, please review your pre-, during, and
      post-event requirements concerning space, decorations, and
materials.  Let
      me know if we have not covered it during one of our previous
meetings ASAP.
      - If you are* bringing crockpots or other materials*, please make
      sure you have them by 4pm to Alissa tomorrow in the Klaus Courtyard.
   - *Advertise, advertise, advertise!  *If you can, ask your professors if
   you can do a last-minute announcements in your classes.

If anyone has any last minute questions or concerns, please email me or
Alissa as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Linda