[UWAB] Women in Electronics scholarship opportunity: Deadline March 11, 2011

Jennifer Whitlow jwhitlow at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Mar 9 16:08:48 EST 2011

Jennifer Whitlow
GT College of Computing
Program Coordinator for Enrollment
jwhitlow at cc.gatech.edu
404-385-2441

Hello,

Please distribute this scholarship opportunity to eligible female undergraduate students that you maybe know. The deadline is THIS FRIDAY, March 11, 2011.

----
----
WIE scholarships are awarded to female students majoring in electronics, engineering, computer science, information technology or related fields. Scholarships are awarded based on Academic Excellence as well as Financial Need, Community/School Involvement and Personal Achievement. Scholarships are paid to the Financial Aid Department of the educational institution. The monetary awards are intended to lower the student's financial aid balances when they exist.

To be considered for this scholarship, you will need to submit:
1. A copy of your transcript
2. Financial Data (loan balances, other scholarships, etc.) 3. A complete 2011 WIE scholarship application. I have attached the scholarship application, but you can also download it via the WIE website : http://wieatlan.dot5hosting.com/events.html

Personal interviews with the selected candidates will be scheduled for Tuesday, March 22, 2011 beginning at 2:00 PM. The selected student(s) will be notified via email of their scheduled interview time.

Scholarship interviews will be conducted at the office of Spectrum Staffing, Inc., 1755 North Brown Road, Suite 200, Lawrenceville, GA 30043.

Both the student candidate(s) and their advisor(s) will be notified of our decisions via email on or before May 2, 2011.

All Scholarship Recipients are requested to be in attendance to personally accept their academic scholarship at our Annual Scholarship Award and Sponsor Appreciation Dinner on Thursday, May 12, 2011 at Berkeley Hills Country Club, 2300 Pond Road, Duluth, GA 30096. We also encourage the student advisors to attend as well. WIE will provide complimentary dinners for the student, one guest, and one advisor.

If you require additional information, please contact Susan Williams, WIE Scholarship Chair (Susan.Williams at afi.cc).
----
----

Regards,
Nhi Le

--
Nhi Le

Georgia Institute of Technology
College of Engineering: Biomedical Engineering College of Engineering: Materials Science Engineering Computational NanoBio Technology Undergraduate Research Assistant Bio-Inspired Colloidal Assembly Undergraduate Research Assistant Gates Millennium Scholars Program Class of 2006