[UWAB] Help advertise for CoCaesar's!

Linda Huynh lhuynh at gatech.edu
Wed Mar 9 15:01:21 EST 2011

Hey girls!

I wanted to tell you that the professor invitations and flyers for
CoCaesar's are now in W at CC's box across the room from CoC 351.  If people
could stop by and distribute the fliers throughout the College of Computing
and Klaus (where they are allowed), that would be amazing.  Additionally, if
you signed up for a professor invitation, please come by and give it to a
CS/CM professor of your choice.  Remember that part of CoCaesar's is to give
you a chance to talk to your professors outside of an academic context.  We
will be talking about further advertisements next meeting.

In any case, please plan to attend and help out the day of CoCaesar's.  We
will need all of the help we can get to pull this off.  Remember that it is
next week.  Be sure to tell all of your CS/CM friends to come and have some
fun before spring break!  We will have food, prizes, and lots of games for
everyone. Please help in making CoCaesar's this year a success!

If you have any questions, feel free to email me or Alissa (
ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu).

Sincerely,
Linda