[UWAB] Capgemini Meet-And-Greet Event at Georgia Tech

Jennifer Whitlow jwhitlow at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Jan 13 14:19:08 EST 2011

                My name is Abhishek Chandrasekhar and I am a Georgia Tech graduate (BSEE '09, MSIE '10) writing on behalf of Capgemini Consulting.

                Capgemini is an international firm headquartered in Paris, France and offers various Consulting services to a variety of clients. The local office is located in Buckhead, Atlanta and specifically deals with Telecom clients. Capgemini is looking to recruit from Tech this Spring and is looking for students interested in working in the Telecommunications or IT fields.

We are holding a meet-and-greet session this coming Thursday (13-Jan) at Rocky Mountain Pizza from 7PM-9PM where students will have the chance to meet Capgemini employees. Pizza and drinks will be provided.

                 The attached flyer contains further details about the meet-and-greet as well as the dates for our on-campus information session and how to apply. We would very much appreciate it if you could forward this email on to the CS Undergrad student body.

                Thanks for the help!

Abhishek Chandrasekhar / Capgemini US / Atlanta
Consultant
Work:   404.806.2173 / www.capgemini.com<http://www.capgemini.com/>
[cid:image001.gif at 01CB07C2.6A7F5250]Together. Free your energies

[cid:image002.gif at 01CB07C2.6A7F5250]