[UWAB] Welcome back all W at CC members to 2011!

Linda Huynh lhuynh at gatech.edu
Mon Jan 10 16:42:19 EST 2011

Hello, girls!

I wanted to welcome everyone back to Tech for the new semester. I hope that
everyone had a fun first day off in the snow.  The Women at CC are having
our first meeting sometime next week and you are invited to come!

As you may recall, Women at CC is a group dedicated to "Welcoming,
Supporting, and Celebrating Women in Computing at Georgia Tech."   We come
together to talk about professional, academic, and social opportunities
available to female College of Computing students here at Tech.  This
semester, we have plenty of events planned and we hope you are able to
attend!

To choose the time that works best for everyone's schedules, please fill out
this survey by 11:55pm Saturday, January 15th 2010 to tell us what time
would be best for you.  I will look at the responses and send out the
official meeting date by Monday afternoon.

The survey can be found here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HT5ZZDK

I really look forward to seeing everyone and hearing what everyone did over
the break.  I am also really excited to show you all the events we will be
planning, including a talk by Facebook, Tech Beautification Day, and Lord of
the Rings movie night!  Yes, I did not forget this. ;)

Feel free to contact your co-chairs, me (lhuynh at gatech.edu) or Alissa
Hartenbaum (ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu) if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks, and enjoy the snow day tomorrow!

Sincerely,
Linda Huynh

--
Linda Huynh