[UWAB] Invitation to The Balanced Woman panel

Linda Huynh lhuynh at gatech.edu
Tue Apr 12 23:25:37 EDT 2011

Hello girls!

Kristin brought up a very good event that is happening this week.  Atlanta
Intown Georgia Tech Club will be hosting a panel called *The Balanced
Woman*this
*Thursday, April 14th* from *6:00 to 7:30pm* at the *LeCraw Auditorium in
the College of Management*.

The speakers at the event will be there to share their stories of how they
learned to juggle successful careers and families.  They will be:

   - Heather Rocker, Executive Director for Women in Technology
   - Kelly Barrett, VP of Internal Audit and Corporate Compliance at The
   Home Depot
   - Valerie Vargas, VP of Consumer Advertising at AT&T
   - Debora Wilson, Former CEO and President of The Weather Channel
   - Sallie Graves, SVP, Head of Insurance and Distributor Service IT at ING

RSVP at http://thebalancedwoman.eventbrite.com.  The Facebook event is at
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=121433357932032.

If anyone plans on going, would you please email me?  I want to gauge if
there is enough interest to go as a group.  Otherwise, we will still have
our meeting in the conference room of the 3rd floor of the CoC at 6:00pm.
 We will be serving yogurt parfaits.

Sincerely,
Linda