[UWAB] Meeting Minutes for 3/31 and 4/7

Linda Huynh lhuynh at gatech.edu
Mon Apr 11 19:45:59 EDT 2011

Hello girls!

Thank you to everyone who came out for Tech Beautification Day.  It means a
lot to me to see members so proactive about helping out Women at CC and Tech
campus.  The minutes from last meeting, April 7th, are here:
https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1CPO-yuaFYHr_EV4lizo1Zs668sc02_trjuX-BR6IRR0

If you were interested, the minutes from the meeting before that, March
31st, are also available:
https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1Xfc4sJUg0iMlD7qgr8clnoEdZ7dqEYyCCd7R_qNgjP8

Also, we have the survey for our movie night coming out.  Be sure to vote so
you can watch the movie of your choice!  The link is here:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZM3YX97

See you all next Thursday!  We will be having, by popular choice, yogurt
parfaits again. :)

Sincerely,
Linda