[UWAB] Morgan Stanley Technology & Data Open Forum Information Session

Johnson, Daphane Daphane.Johnson at morganstanley.com
Thu Sep 30 12:44:11 EDT 2010

Dear GA Tech Women In Computing -

I am a member of the Technology Campus Recruiting Team at Morgan Stanley and wanted to reach out to you.  We are actively recruiting on-campus for full-time and internship opportunities in technology for undergraduate and graduate students.  We definitely want to continue partnering with diverse student organizations and build some solid relationships.  We will be hosting an information session next Monday night with our Managing Director and a lead technologist and want to invite you and your members.  In addition, I wanted to know if any of your officers would be available for a more intimate meeting beforehand around 4:30?  I am including the formal invitation in the link below, but please feel free to reach out to me if you are available to meet before that session.  I look forward to hearing from you.

https://www.seeuthere.com/event/m2625a55-52ZZJIF9TJGSA

Thank you,
Daphane

Daphane Johnson
Consultant | Human Resources
1221 Avenue of the Americas, 40th Floor | New York, NY  10020
Phone: +1 212 762-9875
Daphane.Johnson at morganstanley.com<mailto:Daphane.Johnson at morganstanley.com>

NOTICE: If you have received this communication in error, please destroy all electronic and paper copies and notify the sender immediately. Mistransmission is not intended to waive confidentiality or privilege. Morgan Stanley reserves the right, to the extent permitted under applicable law, to monitor electronic communications. This message is subject to terms available at the following link: http://www.morganstanley.com/disclaimers. If you cannot access these links, please notify us by reply message and we will send the contents to you. By messaging with Morgan Stanley you consent to the foregoing.