[UWAB] BlackRock @ Grace Hopper!!

mansi sharma mansi88 at gatech.edu
Mon Sep 27 20:55:26 EDT 2010

Hello Ladies,

For those who don't know me- I graduated in May 2010 with a BS in Computational Media. I started working for BlackRock in New York City just two months ago and my company will be recruiting at Grace Hopper. I have gone for a couple of grace hopper conferences during my undergrad and in fact I got my full time job through Grace Hopper Conference.

Two people from my team- Sahiba Dugal and Jessica Vermaat will be there at the event.  Feel free to introduce yourself to them and let them know you know me! :)

For more information on BlackRock: www.blackrock.com. Please let me know if you have questions.

I hope you all enjoy the conference and make the most of it, I owe a lot to Grace Hopper conference for not only inspiring me to do research in HCI but also landing me a job a year before I graduated!

Love,

Mansi Sharma