[UWAB] CoCaesar's- A success!!

Victoria Au vau at gatech.edu
Wed Mar 31 11:06:47 EDT 2010

Hello all,

Candis and I would like to thank all of you for making CoCaesar's Palace
2010 a success! You cannot believe the number of people that came up to me
and complimented on our organization and what a great event it was. I,
myself, had a lot of fun talking with faculty and meeting new students!

Thanks again and I hope all of you had as much fun as I did because* this
could not have happened with your contribution*!!

Remember we have a meeting this Thursday @ 5-6pm in CCB354 and movie night
and Yahoo field day/picnic coming up!! So I hope to see you all soon!! :)

P.S. y'all make some darn good food.

Victoria Au

--
Victoria Au