[UWAB] FASET ideas

Susan S zmidna at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 10:52:03 EDT 2010

Hey Everyone!

Here is the FASET schedule, but we are going to show for the organization
fair on the 1st day of the FASETs. Your help would be appreciated! We could
use a couple more people to help carry things, including our a table and a
couple boxes, from the supply closet to Skiles. We can meet at the CoC at
3:30 to start getting things loaded up, which might be more than enough time
to be done setting up by 5.

Thursday, June 24 - 25 (for summer freshmen) - Pushkara and I will be there
setting up

FASET 1: Sunday, July 11 - Monday, July 12

FASET 2: Thursday, July 15 - Friday July 16

FASET 3: Sunday, July 25 - Monday, July 26

FASET 4: Thursday, July 29 - Friday, July 30

FASET 5: Thursday, August 12 - Friday, August 13

FASET 6: Wednesday, August 18 - Thursday, August 19
See ya,
Susan