[UWAB] FASET ideas

Susan S zmidna at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 20:59:00 EDT 2010

Hello everyone!

Have your summers been going great?

The first FASET is coming up next Thursday, and we'll have our own table at
the organization fair. Do you guys have any ideas for attracting people to
our table?

We could have photos of us on a backboard, to show a fun environment of CoC
girls from the events and some opportunities (like google cupcake event).
Also, we could have a spin-the-wheel game with prizes. We could make the
game hard with questions they can answer too..? Maybe for prizes we could
have swag or food, if someone wants to make something cheaply like brownies.
These are just initial ideas, do you guys have anything else?

If anyone wants to come by and help decorate the backboard or display, next
Tuesday I'll be at the CoC 3rd floor lounge, at 3:00, or later if you want a
better time. I'll be bringing some pictures I printed out and what I have as
far as supplies; more would be appreciated. Someone can print out some
pictures from our photo albums, that we can use to make a collage or pin up
like a bulletin board..

Set-up for the table on Skiles walkway will be at 4, with the fair from
about 5 to 6. I'll be there, and Candis will get there at some point off
from her work. If anyone wants to volunteer to be there, let me know!

Thanks!
Susan