[UWAB] Fwd: FASET 4 tomorrow, in case of rain

sstorey6 at gatech.edu sstorey6 at gatech.edu
Wed Jul 28 18:32:21 EDT 2010

Hey guys!

Another reminder that FASET 4 is tomorrow, and Candis and I would be happy if you could join us at the Organization Fair, so please let us know. If it rains, the fair will be held under and around the Skiles building instead of the walkway. It should last from 5 - 6:30ish, and at 4:50 I plan to be at the CCB so that we can pick stuff up from the third floor. To check out what has been going on at the fair, take a look at our blog: http://women.cc.gatech.edu/blog/

See ya!

- Susan

--
B.S. Computer Science