[UWAB] Grace Hopper

Jennifer Nicole Whitlow jwhitlow at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Jul 27 21:42:50 EDT 2010

Hi Girls!

I just wanted to let you all know that we will have a limited number of scholarships this year for Grace Hopper but would love to have many of you attend since it's in Atlanta. One way to get funding, is to volunteer to be a Hopper. Deadlines are this Friday, July 30th. Visit http://gracehopper.org/2010/participate/hoppers/ for more information on applying. I highly encourage many of you to do this. Not only will you be able to attend the conference but it will look great on your resume!

Jen

Jennifer Whitlow
Program Coordinator for Enrollment
College of Computing