[UWAB] FASETs this week!

sstorey6 at gatech.edu sstorey6 at gatech.edu
Sat Jul 10 22:06:27 EDT 2010

Hey guys!

FASETs 1 and 2 for fall freshmen are coming up, with the first starting tomorrow and the other this coming Thursday! As usual, I'll be hanging out on Skiles walkway from 5:00p - 6:00p Sunday and Thursday. If you can stop by, support Women at CC, and while passing through, there are some interesting clubs out there, like Kayak Team and Sailing Club for adventurous types C: but, foremost, represent CoC women! I don't think I'll need help Sunday transporting stuff but could use a helping hand on Thursday at the CCB at 4:00pm, if anyone's free.

Thank you

- Susan & Candis, co-chairs UWAB (Undergraduate Women Advisory Board)

--
B.S. Computer Science