[UWAB] FASET orgs fair

sstorey6 at gatech.edu sstorey6 at gatech.edu
Tue Jul 6 17:06:44 EDT 2010

Hello Girls!

Another FASET is coming up this Sunday, and W at CC could use your support at the organization fair! Last time, the girls who came made everything a breeze (thanks Pushkara and Ugochi!), and our setup had table-cloth, the prize-wheel, a colorful backboard, and gi-normous chess pieces! The more girls who come to help, the more chess pieces we can bring, if Meredith doesn't mind. I was thinking we could meet around 4 outside the CCB and gather up everything to bring to Skiles walkway for the fair from 5 to 6. Let me know if you can come by and help! Also, bring your Yahoo fans from the Yahoo event; they will come in handy. If someone wants to bring tortilla chips, I can bring some guacamole that we and/or guests could eat.

Hope your summers are going great!
- Susan & Candis, co-chairs

--
B.S. Computer Science