[UWAB] Call for CoCaesar's Logo Designs!!!

cpham3 at gatech.edu cpham3 at gatech.edu
Thu Jan 21 22:40:47 EST 2010

Hey girls!

We will soon be voting on the event logo/design for this year's CoCaesar's Palace.  This design will go on posters, fliers, t-shirts, invitations, decorations, and more!  This could serve as a good resume opportunity or just a way to show people what you can do.

If you would like to submit a design, please email it to me at cpham3 at gatech.edu.  I've extended the deadline a little bit so you can have an extra weekend as well.  I will then put together a survey so the design may be decided on by vote and the new logo design will be announced at the next W at CC meeting.  A sketched image will be okay for the vote if it is scanned in, but keep in mind that it must be computerized before we can work with it.

LOGO SUBMISSION DEADLINE:  midnight, Sunday, January 31, 2010

This year's theme is "Film Noir."  The theme does not have to be stated in the design.  For more information concerning the theme, please refer to the meeting notes.

As always, if you have any questions or comments, feel free to email me at cpham3 at gatech.edu or Victoria Au at vau at gatech.edu.

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing your designs!
--
Candis Pham
B.S. Computational Media