[UWAB] Upcoming Yield Efforts within the College of Computing

Jennifer Nicole Whitlow jwhitlow at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Feb 15 17:58:42 EST 2010

**Student leaders, please forward to your organizations.**

Are you interested in helping impact the Fall 2010 Freshman class? We have several opportunities for you to get involved in our yield efforts. One of the biggest impacts on a student's decision to attend a University is their sense of belonging within that college. Below are 2 of the events that will be coming up in the College of Computing:

*         As one of our many yield efforts this year, we will be holding letter writing parties for the underrepresented accepted students (females, Hispanics and Blacks). If you would like to hand write a welcome letter to one of these students, please join us this Wednesday and Thursday (February 17th and 18th) from 3-5pm in CCB 354 (Conference room).

*         We will also be holding an overnight event for all accepted CS and CM majors on March 7th - 8th and April 18th-19th. If you are interested in hosting students, giving campus tours or doing research demos, please let me know.

Thank you!
Jennifer

Jennifer Whitlow
GT College of Computing