[UWAB] TODAY!! - The Great Clown Car Act

cpham3 at gatech.edu cpham3 at gatech.edu
Mon Oct 12 11:28:07 EDT 2009

Good morning girls!

Don't forget-- today's the Great Clown Car Act at 2:00p!  Because of the rain, it'll be moved to the Student Center Ballroom (Student Center, 3rd floor).

We didn't get any extra volunteers from my last email, so if you'd like to join us, we'd love to have you!  Homecoming is really just all about having fun and getting to know the rest of your community.  It doesn't matter if you don't think your flexible enough or something to that extent.  It'd be great even if you just want to come on out and cheer on your peers :).

Thanks, and I hope to see you later today!
--
Candis Pham
B.S. Computational Media