[UWAB] [Women at CC] Call for help! - SAB Crash the Rec

cpham3 at gatech.edu cpham3 at gatech.edu
Tue Oct 6 23:08:48 EDT 2009

Hey girls,

As you know, the SAB Crash the Rec party is THIS FRIDAY!  It should be a lot of fun... free bowling, pool, video games, food, prizes and more.  Women at CC this year is running the bowling tournament and we need your help!  If you would like to help staff the tournament (basically just be around if anyone has any questions or problems with the alley and update the public score board... and you can still have fun playing games at the event!), please send me your available times.

The event is:

DATE: Friday, October 9, 2009
TIME: 4:00p - 6:00p
WHERE:  Student Center Rec Center