[UWAB] [Women at CC] Great Clown Car Act practice

cpham3 at gatech.edu cpham3 at gatech.edu
Tue Oct 6 22:58:06 EDT 2009

Hey girls!

Unfortunately, our plan to get a box to practice with for the great clown car act was not able to follow through.  HOWEVER, we have a bunch of great, resourceful people in this group and I know we can find a solution!  :)  If anyone out there can get access to a 6ft x 4ft x 4ft box by this Thursday, that would be great!  If not, maybe we can push together some couches and plan out a solution :P.

The Great Clown Car Act practice:
DATE:  Thursday, October 8
TIME: 11:00 - 12:00p
WHERE: CCB 104b (Student Organizations Room)

So far, I have the following people down as participating:
- Candis Pham
- Victoria Au
- Ester Estroff
- Urvashi Goverdham
- Madhuri Tondepu
- Linda Huynh

Please let me know if you would like to participate but are not on the list or if you would like to be taken off of the list.

Fell free to email me (cpham3 at gatech.edu) or Victoria Au (vau at gatech.edu) if you have any questions.

Thanks, and have a great day!
--
Candis Pham