[UWAB] W at CC EOY Holiday Party!

cpham3 at gatech.edu cpham3 at gatech.edu
Mon Nov 16 20:46:13 EST 2009

Hey girls!

This year's End of Semester Winter Party will a pot-luck meal with a Secret Santa gift exchange!

We will be having the gift exchange at 7:00p in case someone is running late. To be eligible to play, please check the Evite box indicating that you would like to participate on the evite.  A week before the party, you'll recieve an email indicating who you'll bring a gift for (don't tell them that you're their person!). The projected cost for each gift is around $10.

The event will be in the activity lounge of the GT Center Street Apartments on Wednesday, November 24 at 6:00p - 8:00p. Please email me at cpham3 at gatech.edu to let me know what you would like to bring for the pot-luck so we can get a variety of food (and not JUST deserts, ^_^).

If for some reason you did not get the Evite and would like to come, please RSVP at http://www.evite.com/app/publicUrl/XDZCBBIDEXKEWEPWCINJ/WomenHolidayParty.  Because the event is so close, please reply to this evite ASAP!

If you have any questions, feel free to email me (cpham3 at gatech.edu) or Victoria Au (vau at gatech.edu).

Thanks, and I hope to see you there!
--
Candis Pham